Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mark Carver wrote:
I can easily break into the upstairs ring, and include the conservatory
on this. From a common seance/Ohm's law perspective this is bad as it
increases the loop resistance of that circuit. I return to the question
posted at 08:50hrs, can I (regs wise) connect two radial circuits to one
32A MCB ? The load on that MCB will be exactly the same as if I were to
break into the existing ring.

Why not just change the CU for a suitable one with more ways? If it's
reasonably recent, you should be able to re-use the existing MCBs and just
add to them. A basic empty CU is pretty cheap.

--
*If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.