N Cook

"Paul" wrote in message
Looking for a replacement Line Output Transformer for my rather elderly
Oscilloscope. Have tried a few places in the UK but I fear old age may be
getting the better of it.
Has any one any ideas of a possible source of one as I am very loathe to
give it it's last rites!
Regards

Paul

I assume you mean EHT oscillator and step up transformer.
From the manual you should have on the C of TR304
at the transformer primary, 28KHz sinusoidal waveform
of about 38V pk-pk on a mean DC level of 30V.
Power rail feeding this osc. should be 105V at end of variable R301 track

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse