Nicky

Do your research first. Settle on the type you want, then find out about the
manufacturers that supply what you're looking for. Does the brand/type
support your application(i.e. bathroom, kitchen etc...) Laminated and
engineered flooring have rating systems, does that manufacture use the
rating system (if not, why not)? When you have answered some of these
questions, then choose a source to supply you with material, and then you
can base your "where to buy" decision on that.

I agree that the best flooring would be solid TnG, nailed down, but this is
expensive and hard work for a DIY.

Some alternatives could be http://www.floorshop.com , very reputable, and
site has a lot of flooring information (not affiliated, just happy
customer).

"Nick" wrote in message
I have been bouncing back and forth the idea of adding hardwood flooring

my new house. I have checked many different distributors of hardwood
flooring but I can't seem to find the right one. The one that I am most
inclined to choose is Lumber Liquidators. I saw them on Extreme Makeover

and
what those floors did to that home was amazing. Has anyone had any good

(or
bad) experiences with Lumber Liquidators (www.lumberliquidators.com)?

Thanks,

Nick