Swingman

"Bob G." wrote in message

LOL....You are only 2 years older then me and you can not only get
down on your knees but you can get up....

Mine are as old as yours, and I can get down and up, but it ain't a pretty
sight ... more like a retired dairy bull attempting to get his hind legs
under him after finally deciding to take a snooze after a week of standing
up.

Honest my knees do not hurt (much) but once I am down I can not get
back up...

Mine don't hurt too much as long as I walk _every_ day ... but miss a couple
of days and they're liable to go on the fritz. They're the only part of me
that won't perform up to reasonable expectations ... but at that this age
I'll take what I can get. ;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04