Bob G.

On 5 Mar 2005 18:50:22 -0800, "RichardC" wrote:

I did a search of all groups and found no useable information nor
recommendations about knee pads. I am currently looking at a pair of
pads from the Duluth Trading Company. They're rather high tech with
replaceable jell inserts and run about $35. To the best of my
recollection my knees haven't been repaired or replaced since they
were new back in '41. I am hoping for some experienced input from
this board or a referral to another group that might be able to help.
I can be patient, but I'm getting awfully tired down here and it's
most uncomfortable..

Regards,
Richard

LOL....You are only 2 years older then me and you can not only get
down on your knees but you can get up....

Honest my knees do not hurt (much) but once I am down I can not get
back up... When I do absolutely have to get down I no longer use
knee pads I use a 2 ft x 2 ft foam rubber mat that I drag along with
me... Knee Pads are to uncomfortable and take to long to strap on...

Bob Griffiths

Bob Griffiths