littlewing1

They said the wood was in stock. Just drive up.
Cleared out the big truck, drove up (1 hr.).
No wood. "Boy someone musta just bought it all.
We can get more in 3 days." Left 50% deposit.

It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.
It'll be here in two weeks.

And so on.

Took 9 months.

"Nick" wrote in message
I have been bouncing back and forth the idea of adding hardwood flooring to
my new house. I have checked many different distributors of hardwood
flooring but I can't seem to find the right one. The one that I am most
inclined to choose is Lumber Liquidators. I saw them on Extreme Makeover
and what those floors did to that home was amazing. Has anyone had any good
(or bad) experiences with Lumber Liquidators (www.lumberliquidators.com)?

Thanks,

Nick