Larry Jaques

On 5 Mar 2005 18:50:22 -0800, the inscrutable "RichardC"
spake:

I did a search of all groups and found no useable information nor
recommendations about knee pads. I am currently looking at a pair of
pads from the Duluth Trading Company. They're rather high tech with
replaceable jell inserts and run about $35. To the best of my
recollection my knees haven't been repaired or replaced since they
were new back in '41. I am hoping for some experienced input from
this board or a referral to another group that might be able to help.
I can be patient, but I'm getting awfully tired down here and it's
most uncomfortable..

I paid $5 for a pair of Western Safety knee pads (3/8" foam with hard
capped knee riveted onto the padding) a couple years ago. They were
so handy I got another pair at HF yesterday for A BUCK. They're the
Chiwanese equivalent of the Western Safety model. Since I had a knee
injury awhile back, I added 1/4" of closed cell foam padding to the
old ones and will add the same to these. They work fine for me for
an hour or two at a time. I've never needed them for longer.

Why pay so much more? Check out the 5 different models in HF before
paying through the nose for some name-brand stuff (which is probably
made in the same factory anyway.)

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming