Ken Cutt

Lane wrote:
"Ken Cutt" wrote in message

Lane wrote:

"Ken Cutt" wrote in message

Umm by the way my wife always considered me a " kit " ;-) . At least
she has dedicated most of her life to fixing whats wrong with me .
Ken Cutt

Has she had much luck? My wife hasn't had much, seem like just getting
older and wiser changes guys more than the women! Just an
observation.....
Lane

Welllll she thinks she is making progress . Why just the other day she
managed to get me to admit that toilets do indeed have seats that move ;-)
.
Ken Cutt

Yeah, so...? When she wants it down, she can put it down.

First 30 years to get this far lets not rush in too fast and spoil the
next 30 ;-) . After that I am fully prepared to make a small change ;-) .
Ken Cutt