PrecisionMachinisT

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
Thinking building one it might make for a fun project--anyone done this

or
maybe have some pointers ???

http://www.victorysiren.com/x/index.htm

Im thinking of probly starting out with somewhat less horsepower, of
course...

You want one? I know a guy who got one of the ones they used to blow
Wednesdays at noon in Seattle, looks almost like that. It's out under
a tarp next to his shop, I bet he'd jump at the chance to get rid of it.
The last time we fired it up about 10 police cars showed up responding to
about 200 complaints!

Hmm......

Actually Im only about 120 miles from Seattle...but out in the sticks where
likely very few would be bothered........still, I doubt my wife would go for
it even if it were free for the taking....do ya spose he might be willing to
trade it straight across for my wife ???

Seriously though, I'm thinking something along the lines of about 2 hp would
be fun to construct....

--

SVL