Dave Jones

"inNeedofHelp" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

In my kitchen I am going to install a 2 gang, 1 way switch, to control
main light and under wall units lights seperatly.

As I am in a flat, we don't have ceiling access and lights are wired
with in switch wiring, so I am going to continue down this route for
the new lights.

Question is do I just run one 1.0mm cable(red, black, earth) into the
switch to provide the power, then I can have my 2 cables coming out to
switch, one to each set of lights?

Yes, but colours are now brown and blue

Each switch has a L1, L2, L3 on the back of the switch, so it does not
appear this is possible, at first glance?

Run the live to L1 on one gang, and link to L1 on second gang.
Terminate Neutral in single termnal block.
Terminate earth to earthing point
Wire lights off L2, Terminal blockand earth respectivly

Any thoughts?

THanks