Edwin Pawlowski

"RichardC" wrote in message
oups.com...
I did a search of all groups and found no useable information nor
recommendations about knee pads. I am currently looking at a pair of
pads from the Duluth Trading Company. They're rather high tech with
replaceable jell inserts and run about $35. To the best of my
recollection my knees haven't been repaired or replaced since they
were new back in '41. I am hoping for some experienced input from
this board or a referral to another group that might be able to help.
I can be patient, but I'm getting awfully tired down here and it's
most uncomfortable..

Regards,
Richard

Depends. I bought a set of modest priced (maybe $15) pads when I installed
a floor in the family room. Well worth the investment. I've used them
maybe once since, but probably will once in a while gardening or something.
If I was spending a lot of time on my knees on a regular basis, I'd buy the
best I could find. My knees only go back to '45, but I want to keep the
originals.