Lew Hodgett

I had some SYP trees sawn up a few years ago and they have been
stickered and drying since then. I planed about 300 sf today and some
of it has some termites. I plan to use this on a ceiling in the house ,
heated and ac'd.

snip

Long before that you better hire an exterminator to do the job correctly.

This is not a DIY job, you can't get access to the stuff, and with good
reason, that the pros use to kill termites.

As I type this, a group of probably 50-60 condos next door, all of which
would sell in excess of $500K, have been totally tented by the
exterminators.

Trust me, a lot of those condo residents would like to save some $ with
DIY techniques, not to mention temporary housing costs.

Don't want to hire an exterminator?

Try to get a loan about 3-5 years down the road and the loan company
gets a report of termites, alive and well, in the house.

Lew