ATP*

wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't think it's a beading tool, I think it's a crimper. The rolls
roll in line with the arms and the depth is about right. Push and pull
and tighten the nut to make crimps. I like to pick a spot, go 180
degrees from there, then 90 from there, etc, rather than try to make an
incremement like 3/8 come out around the circumference.

You'd loosen the nut, do all 32 or 64 crimps or whatever, then tighten
it a bit and do them all again until your duct telescopes into its
mate.

--Doug

After it telescopes into its mate, does the replication process begin?