Joe

Muriatic acid. Cheap stuff. Gives of strong chlorine fumes. Some of the
nastiest stuff known to man. Burns skin in an instant.

CLIP

I must be super human... I worked with teh stuff for years and never had a
problem with my skin... I used to hold stuff and pour the acid over the
piece outdoors where I could rinse it off with a hose...

Never burned my skin unless I had a cut or something and then it simply woke
me up real fast!

you want dangerous stuff for your health? Take a look at Hydroflouric (sp?)
acid from what I hear...
--

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?
http://host.mynocdns.com/mailman/lis...rides_yunx.com