David Heller

It is important to have a good air purifier also. LCD and DLP projectors
have air filters installed but they will not filter tobacco smoke and
other polluntants such as from wood burning stoves and gas fireplaces etc,
which will ruin the LCD and DLP projector optics! I have seen it too many
times as a TV repair tech.

Dave

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:22:45 GMT, R. Bharat Rao
wrote:

I just bought a 61" Samsung DLP.

How important is getting a good surge protector (I'm guessing "very").

How important is getting "clean noise" -- Circuit City is recommending
a $80 Monster Power which has "clean noise"...

Thanks for any help,

Bharat