Lurch

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:06:45 +0000, Andy Dee
strung together this:

Bruce Tanner wrote:

Hi, I have an existing wired alarm system, but would like to add a
wireless door contact in a shed about 20' away from the building.

So I need a wireless door contact in the shed that transmits to a
receiver that is wired into the existing alarm indoors.

Anyone know of such a device?

Thanks!

PS. The reason I don't want to add a wired sensor as that would
entail digging up lots of concrete with drains in/under, or a low
overhead cable

http://www.alertelectrical.com/produ...=40&prodID=447

If you go for one of these wire it up then check the functionality
*before* screwing it all to the wall as an external cavity wall can
knock a few metres off the effective wireless range.
--

SJW