Doug Miller

In article , Renata wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:43:21 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Renata

wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:59:23 GMT,
(Doug Miller)
wrote:

-snip-

I can't understand how such glaring errors, y'all can look the other
way and/or keep finding excuses for the goings on. Talk about living
in your own plane of existence...

Another gratuitous insult. And particularly ironic, considering your own
inability to recognize (or admit) the fact that the President's case for war
in Iraq was based on many factors, not just WMDs.

Bye now.

It is not meant ot be an insult.

"Talk about living in your own plane of existence" was not meant as an insult?
Yeah, right.

It is beyond my ken that you can
just toss out/ignore the major, overwhelming given justifications for
this war and say they don't matter.

Excuse me? It's *you* who is ignoring all the *other* justifications for the
war, and focusing on only one reason (WMDs) out of many.

--
Regards,