Mary Fisher

Default Noisy wife ..

"T i m" wrote in message
On 4 Apr 2004 08:23:52 -0700, (N. Thornton) wrote:

T i m wrote in message

. ..
On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:44:48 +0100, derek
wrote:

The obvious first thing to use would be green soap, aka rock bottom
grade washing up liquid.

I have to admit it wouldn't be the first choice on my list of
lubricants (no, don't say anything Mary, they are all talking about us
already!)

Would I ? 8-/

but I can see how it might work in this situation.

I'll have to ask 'she who loads the dishwasher' if she has any in the
cupboard. ;-)

Funnily enough .. my daugher and I just popped out and left 'Mrs
Squeeky' at the 10 mile mark. When we got back she said she'd done 20
miles and the 'Ergometer' had stoped squeeking after about 15 miles?

So, that's the solution then .. make sure she does 15 miles before I
get home!

If she gets fed up I'll give it a good home. For some reason we gave away
our rollers years ago.

Mary

All the best ..

T i m