Ed Sirett

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 10:06:05 +0000, John Stumbles wrote:

hsj123 wrote:
I have a Ariston Boiler and seems to keep giveing me trouble. I bled the
water from the radiators and know the preassure gauge keeps hitting 90%
then switches off. please help

What do you mean 90%? Boiletr pressure gauges are usually calibrated in
bar, usually 0-4 or 0-6 bar. Is yours actually marked in %? If so do you
mean that it's going to a high setting or a low one? Most boilers will
cut out if the water pressure is too low. Look through Google's archive
of this group (e.g. "boiler pressure low") for _many_ discussions of
such problems.

Further background reading is in the Sealed CH FAQ
Your problems may have nothing to do with the pressure.