James Sweet

"b" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jerry G. wrote:
I've never had a problem with the Verbatim. I found them to be the

best in
my CD players for reliability. When burning disks to be played in CD
players, using a slow burn is better for reliability.

Agree totally with Jerry. They have been the only brand I've used over
the last 3 or so years. Both the silvery and the white label area type.
Never had any problem, data or audio.
Maybe the OP simply had bad luck or a bad batch...
regards, Ben

I've had great luck with Verbatim as well, but with many brands the actual
media is made elsewhere and the stuff created by one manufacture is not
always as good as that from another.