Tim Douglass

On 5 Mar 2005 03:59:03 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:53:57 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:
In article ,
says...
Dave "I'll never tape and mud drywall again. And this time I mean it." Hinz

Another subject we agree on :-).

Dang. This is getting scary. But you know, when there are people good
at it, willing to work for...reasonable terms... (as in, I'll clean all
the viruses and spyware off your Windows box if you tape and mud this
room for me terms), it's just not gonna be me doing it. 'hate' is too
gentle of a word.

Done a lot of it. I find it one of the most enjoyable of all
construction phases. Different strokes, huh?

"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com