I did ask my attorney. I was hoping to get lucky and find someone
who'd been thru a similar process of having to pick thru a number of
items and determine which were significant. I cannot think of a better
way to take a shot at getting an impartial opinion from a large number
of people in a very short period of time, than posting on the news
group. The question is at least as appropriate as some of the other
posted questions about whether their oddly-behaving electric switch or
gas line or whatever is going to burn their house down.