Glenn Watkins

Hi Doug,

I remember your name (I think).
I gave all my TV stuff (parts and test equipment) to a friend that still
services PTV's for a living.
I'm 100% into computers now and won't touch another TV. I'm burned out after
30+ yrs at it.

I still have about 500+ Narda Forms (imprinted) left over from my TV days. I
want to create better looking,
more professional invoices and keep track of customers and repairs using my
computer instead of using an old manual typewriter and a metal filing
cabinet.

I'm gonna play around with MS Office and see what I can come up with, but in
the meantime if anyone out there in cyberland
knows of a good Repair Invoicing Program, I'd like to know about it.

I sure wish I was a programmer.

Glenn

"Doug" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Glenn
I remember your name from Service Talk ~ 1997-1999
Any way I closed my shop up beginning of 2000.
I still have a lot of those 515 forms if you want them however they had
my company name address imprinted on them.
If you still have any old TV parts some of these guys may want to buy
them to fix older sets...
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?
Heygood luck
Doug Mcfarland