none

On 4 Mar 2005 04:26:32 -0800, "b" wrote:

Jerry G. wrote:
I've never had a problem with the Verbatim. I found them to be the

best in
my CD players for reliability. When burning disks to be played in CD
players, using a slow burn is better for reliability.

Agree totally with Jerry. They have been the only brand I've used over
the last 3 or so years. Both the silvery and the white label area type.
Never had any problem, data or audio.
Maybe the OP simply had bad luck or a bad batch...
regards, Ben

I've only used their diskettes and found themto be such poor quality
that I didn't even consider their optical media, that and a couple of
my friends had nothing but trouble with their CD-R's.
Besides which they actually cost MORE thansome of the other name brand
CD-R's at my local retailers.
I've had pretty good results with CompUSA's store brand CD-R's and
DVD-R's and they can be gotten on sale from time to time at dirt cheap
prices.
It might be that you got a bad batch considering the other posts
touting the good results with their Verbatim CD's.
Might also be that your particular burner just doesn't like that
brand.
Try the slowest burn setting to see if you get any better results.
If not I'd consider taking the unused discs back for a refund or
exchange.