Bob G.

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:28:19 GMT, "Rick Cox" wrote:

My dad was looking at a band saw and went to a local place here in columbus.
They have a special on the Jet 18" for $899.00.
It comes with a fence, bearing guides and miter guage standard. After you
buy these for a 14" you will be close to the $899.00 anyway.
I bought a Rigid 14" last year and hated it until I bought some decent
blades now I think its decent.. I would much prefer the 18".
I get to play with it tomorrow, I cant wait.

After you play with that 18 inch JET post a trythful reply on what you
really think of it... ....PLEASE
And please state if Dad still has the stock OEM Blade on it.. LOL

I am looking to replace my 30-40 year old Bandsaw and I love my 15 yo
Jet Cabinet saw...so Jet has been good to me so far..it is on my list
of saws to look at....

Bob Griffiths