Michael Lehmann

Bill, send me your email address by removing the asterisk and I'll send you
a pic of the next tree I cut down. (If your interested)
Its not a real big tree though, maybe 300 dia. (12")
mick
"Bill R" wrote in message
Mike,

From what you say about the temperature I suspect you do not have a wood
pile like our American and Canadian cousins, unless you have a wood
burning
freezer.

I would like to know whether the reversal of reaction wood north/south is
true or just one of those myths that just gets repeated until people
believe
it.

BillR

"Michael Lehmann" wrote in message

"Bill R" wrote in message
All we need now is an Aussie or Kiwi
to stop sunning themselves (lucky dogs)

Most of us around northern Australia try and avoid the sun if at all
possible. Its just too bloody hot in summer. Thoug I imagine, as much as

we
complain about the heat, we would complain even louder if we had below

zero
maximums.
Mick