pkmicro

Default Dripping water under GE Refrigerator

Hi,

I have an old GE 24 Cu. ft. Side-by-side Refrigerator. Lately it has been
dripping water under the front freezer door
and the Front water dispenser is not working (no water coming out). But the
Ice maker is still working. I could see
a thick layer of ice build up on the bottom of the freezer under the meat
tray. Can anyone here tell me if I can fix
this? I have read the manual and it says that the water supply line might
be clogged with sediments.
But it did not show me how to remove and replace the plastic tube. Can this
be done by my self or should I call
the repair technician. Does it worth fixing or it's time to buy a new one.
It's 20 years old. Thanks in advance.