Howie

I might try blocking underneath... 2" X 4"'s work?

"Mr Fixit eh" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kim said, If you do decide to remove the linoleum and have the plywood
exposed then
injecting penetrating epoxy from above (flows like water for dry rot
applications) into the T&G sections between the joists should help.

I'm not sure that is a good idea, the plywood or OSB needs to be able
to expand and contract. Epoxy could cause the subfloor to crack.

The blocking from underneath would be the best solution.

I think you'll find that if you use longer screws into the joists, this
will eliminate most of the squeaking.

Mr Fixit eh