Joey

Harry,

Home Depot/Lowes sells this stuff in the same area as the pressure
washers are located......but it didn't do me any good.

What I ended up doing is mixing bleach (cheap) 50-50 with water in a
pail and lightly brushed it onto the siding. I let it sit for about 30
minutes and then took the pressure washer and washed it off. Excellent
results. Just don't suck the bleach solution into your pressure washer
as it will ruin the O-rings and seals.

Harry Everhart wrote:
I have a pressure washer. I plan to wash my house - siding and roof.

The siding is T-111 siding painted with gray latex stain. The roof is
covered with fiberglass shingles.

I understand there is stuff you can spray on - let it set - and then
wash it off. It will take off dirt - algae - fungus - etc.

Harry