Chris Lewis

According to Travis Jordan :
Ken wrote:
Thanks for your responses, guys.

To paraphrase your responses, I have a single-pole thermostat now (the
Cadet C2002) and I should be fine to upgrade to the Honeywell CT1950A.
Is that right?

Yes, although if the wiring is present I would use the CT1950B.

Ditto. I always prefer double pole over single for 240V, even if you
don't _have_ to.

Travis, as for this:

Of course, unless wiring for the other half of the circuit is neatly
tucked away behind that wall (it might be, can't tell from the picture),
you'll have to rewire in order to use the 2 pole CT1950B.

Good call. I don't even like running 120V lights with "switch loops" (I
prefer to run power to the switches first), let alone single legs of
a 240V circuit. But you never know, best to point out the possibility.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est