homeowner

Wayne Whitney wrote:
On 2005-03-01, homeowner wrote:

Home Depot has 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 1/4" corner trims. If I can't find
2"x2" ones, I might use that.

I thought you said the rough tread was 1" + thick, in which case the 1
1/8" corner trim would seem to fit the bill. Is it 2" thick? If so,
you could try to use two pieces, one on the top corner and one on the
bottom corner.

Cheers, Wayne

Yeah, my rough tread is 1" thick. But I was thinking to wrap the
laminate around nose edge: 5/16 on top, 5/16 at bottom, and 1/4 or
so of the corner trim thickness. That will add to about 2" total
thickness.

But your idea of putting two corner trims is excellent, if I can
figure out ways to make the seam unnoticable.