Dave Gower

"Greg O" wrote

What PC router did you try? Your first post claims you tried a Skill
router. Skill is not PC!

The Skil was the one I was sold. The PC I looked at when I went back. I
don't remember the model.

Any PC router should fit that table. A PC 690 series would without a
doubt.

The holes definitely did not fit. The holes in the table hit the edge of the
base of the router, half in and half out.
I think the problem is that both routers were plunge types, as someone else
said. I notice that all the routers sold as part of table kits are solid.

I thank you all for your comments. Later this week I plan to drive some
distance to a serious tool store. I talked to them on the phone and they
assured me they can fit a router to my table. So much for Home Depot.