Kathy

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:45:30 -0500, "Kathy"
wrote:

I didn't say dying, I said aging. And ye, the kid still lives in the

garage.
I don't have the heart to put him out yet. He's doing much better and is
almost his old self again. I'm glad I didn't do anything drastic. His

mother
threw him away. I'm glad we gave him another chance to act respectable.

My
husband is a good judge of people. You are not. Sorry I called you out

from
under your bridge. Now go back.

Wow kathy. Such spirit. Such passion. Such compassion. I would
really love to call a person such as youself a friend. Nope we'll
stay anonymous. Its just an expression of admiration and support.

thanks