dadiOH

Dave Gower wrote:
My problem is to get any of these geniuses at the building centres to
tell me what routers I can actually mount to the table. (It's "well
maybe Fred knows but he's off today" or "I heard there's a guy at a
store on the other side of town who might know"). All the routers
they have on display have the same hole patterns as my Skil, that is
they don't match the table.

So drill new holes.

I've been all over the Web including the Porter-Cable website and
can't find anything that tells me what routers are compatible with
what tables.

Call me a silly optimist but I'd bet Porter Cable routers will mount in
existing holes in a PC table.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...