The Real Tom

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 12:27:23 -0500, (Greg) wrote:

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:44:30 -0500, "Robert11"
wrote:

Regarding "there is a standard, easy to find, easy to use, inexpensive
alternative"

This would be (specifically) what, please ?

You can use the Grey PVC (rigid non-metalic conduit) or blue "smurf
tub" (electrical non-metalic tubing)

Ah ent, gotta love that stuff, very pretty.

I plan using ent to protect wires from the back of a lighted-medicine
cabinet, and the wall box. It's only 4" jump, so I felt safe to use
it.

as for conduit, I believe the OP asked about cheaper, is ent or rnc
cheaper than emt?

later,

tom