SQLit

"don h" wrote in message
ink.net...
I want to pour a small concrete pad (12 x 20) in my lawn. I heard it

might
be possible to color it green to blend with the yard. How is it done?

add "color" during the mixing.

If your hand mixing it will be hard to make the color consistent.
Most concrete companies have one old mixer for this. They will not use their
production stuff cause it is messy.

I needed some red concrete for a electric line for a protective convert. I
had 8 yards of concrete. I asked the concrete guys at Marvel how much I
needed. Their calculation was 127 pounds. Because of the way the color was
sold I ended up with 135 pounds of color. Dumped all of it into the mixer on
the job added 10 gallons of water and mixed like hell for 10 minutes. It
came out the prettiest pink that you ever saw. Not even close to red.

A grass green will take a bunch of color, good luck