Pete C

On 3 Mar 2005 16:09:35 -0800, "Dundonald"
wrote:

I'm having my garden landscaped. Previous owner of our new home laid
decking to level off the garden at the rear. I'm having a retaining
wall built to level things off properly so decking is no longer
required. Our kids, and ourselves to be honest, had a few slippery
moments on the decking anyway.

Hi,

Sounds like there is a bit of algae on it, a gentle pressure wash or
some decking cleaner will make a big difference. Also some decking
stain would help it lose the green colour and make it a nice deep
colour.

cheers,
Pete.