Paul

Default Moving aToilet away from stack

"Paul" wrote in message
We are thinking of re-arranging our bathroom layout which will mean moving
the toilet onto another wall, this will mean the waste pipe being extended
by about ten feet and also turning a corner.

Thanks for the replies so far, The stack at the moment is cast iron so we
intend to change it for plastic. so moving the inlet from the toilet lower
will be no problem.
So to clarify as long as there is a drop of 18mm fall per metre run of pipe
there should be no problem, even with one 90 deg bend? the plan is to have
all the pipework outside rather than boxed in internally.

Paul.