Doug Miller

In article , "Shawn" wrote:
I have kitchen cabinet knobs that have a design engraved in them, and the
design has a definite orientation as to which way is up and which way is
down.

The screws however on nearly all the pulls inside the cabinet just spin. So
after a couple times pulling on that cabinet pull, the knob has twisted so
the design is upside down or whatever.

I've tried putting a screwdriver on the screw at the back while holding the
pull at the front and tightening. It just ends up loosen eventually.

I've tried putting a dab of wood glue, even epoxy on the screw to stop it
spinning. The glues eventually break away and the screw and knob spins
again.

I figure someone here must have come up with some ingenious way of dealing
with this that I have thought of !!

Have you tried using a lock washer under the head of the screw?

--
Regards,