IMM

Default Methods of cooling a room

"Simon Gardner" [dot]co[dot]uk wrote in message
In article ,
Julian Fowler wrote:

Julian
(currently wondering whether some solar panels on the south-facing
roof of our house would provide enough power to drive some form of
a/c).

Funnily enough I was hoping to do this when I installed the fixed split

a/c
which has been so very, very lovely this last several nasty summers [only
29.6 yesterday and still a pleasant 21 indoors].

You have that wrong. "only 29.6 yesterday and still a freezing 21 indoors".
All the country is having fun outside and these people are stuck inside.
How sad!

---