The Natural Philosopher

Mary Fisher wrote:

wrote in message ...

Mary Fisher wrote:

wrote in message

I wasn't trying to show how clever I am, rather that there are much
*easier* ways than using OE.

Well I'm no genius but I find OE straighforward, I can't understand why
anyone should have difficulty with it ...

... but you listed a whjole lot of other software that you need to
install and run in order to be safe from the vulnerabilities that you
have as a consequence of using OE.

I didn't. Somebody else did that.

I was just saying that if you do a
bit of lateral thinking there are other ways which, overall, are in
fact rather easier.

It's easier to stick with what I have. I'm not of the "If it ain't broke
break it" school.

But OE IS broke, Mary, always has been and always will be.

Microsnot: Deigned to sell, but not to work.

Mary

--
Chris Green