Derek

"pete" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:32:06 GMT, "runlikethewind" wrote:

"pete" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:51:57 GMT, "runlikethewind" wrote:

Problem!!!

you're not allowed to carry it by Ferry, Eurotunnel or Air!, unless

you
swim across with it.

I brought 20 litres back last month.

Better hope you don't get caught then!!!!

Which current regulation (Act, Chapter etc) are you on about?

He may be misquoting this from P&O
iii) Unless we give you prior written permission (which shall always be at
our sole discretion), you may not bring with you any firearms or other
weapons of any nature or substances of an explosive or hazardous nature. You
may carry inflammable substances only in limited quantities and in
accordance with our instructions and permission.

Since carriers (that would include me btw) safely move dangerous goods daily
there are regulations to comply with in this case IMDG usually it means the
goods are OK in small quantities in approved and marked containers and with
information as to what to do in case of a spillage
DW