mike ring

"Tim Downie" wrote in
:

btw - how is this diy related ?

And how does this answer my original question?

As to it's relevance to uk.d-i-y, I consider that the knowledge base
here with regards to the use of inverters and more general issues
concerning low voltage electrics as very extensive. Where else should
I ask about the use of inverters and hope to get practical knowledge
based experience relevant to someone living in the UK?

You shouldn't have risen to that one - a lot of us believe the more
esoteric the better, in this group, IMO, not much outside politics and
religion should be OT, (and some include *them*)

mike