PrecisionMachinisT

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would
assume......

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working

with
were overpaid and underworked.

Miss my point altogether or you just being facetious ???

http://tinyurl.com/4m5vl

I guess I must have missed your point (since you asked) and the url

linking
to a boeing picture of some kind of outer space equipment means what?

No doubt made by union folks....and quite a piece of art IMO....

--

SVL