Harry Everhart

I'm contemplating finishing the lower level of my bi-level. What's an
easy way to connect the bottom plate of a stud wall to the poured concrete
floor?
I know there are a lot of different methods. The contractor who built
my home just drills a 1/4" hole through the plate into the concrete and
drives 2 8 penny nails into the same hole. Seems like an easy
solution.....any better ideas out there?

I bought one of those guns with special nails and little .22 bullets.
You put a nail in the gun - put a little brass shell in the chamber.
Press the gun against the 2x4 and WHAM - it drives the nail thru the 2x4
and into the concrete. Works first time every time.
Harry