Doug Miller

In article , Len Shure wrote:
I don't know if this is legal or not but I just took one leg off oo the
220 and ran it to a 110 outlet. It doesn't have a ground of course.

It probably *does* have a ground, and does *not* have a neutral. This is
dangerous, and a good example of why people who "don't know if this is legal
or not" should not attempt their own electrical projects.

--
Regards,