The Real Tom

On 27 Feb 2005 20:12:08 -0800, "Porky" wrote:

Yeah, I drove past a feedlot in California recently where there must
have been 10,000 cows defecating in an area the size of a city block.
Butt...there were no people living there, where there, who could handle
that stink? Cow**** is usually harmless, BTW, and so is grey water,
usually. Doesn't make it a good thing to pollute your neighbour's
alleyway with sudsy water. There are cities in the world where raw
sewage flows in open ditches down the street. Not healthy. Dig a small
pit in the backyard, (set the sod aside so you can reuse it, and shovel
the dirt onto a tarp).
If your drain is plugged there are ways to unclog it without ripping it
out.

JohnK

This is wierd, but I once heard from some college-boy, waste from a
herbivore is almost safe compared to that of a omnivore/carnivore.

later,

tom @ www.BookmarkAdmin.com