bannio bannio is offline
Junior Member

Location: atl, ga
Send a message via MSN to bannio

Justin: can you help me with this problem I am having? I need to know the order of the red anode cable on the three tubes.

Thanks.

Bannio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Hi, when I move the cables around at the flyback the screen flickers
and Horizontal lines that are present change wores and better.
Now, after fiddling around and trying to repair what I thought was a
bad connection on one end, it is even worse. I think they are breaking
down as the thing is 11 years old. I have changed every cap on the 2
main boards (yes, every single electrolytic capacitor) and this is all
that keeps me from being done. Also, when I move the cables around, there
is a high-pitched noise coming from the flyback and some clicking which
I can stop with more cable tweaks.

How does one deal with this?
Make new cables?
Buy them pre-built?