Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in message news:...

..

?? ... damned if I can find that feature ... and don't see anything about
it
in the Help file?

You click to select a part form the part list, then right click and select
Add/Edit Note. A window pops up and you type your note. Then the part
number box for that part has a small RED triangle in the upper right hand
corner indicating that there is a note linked to this part. If you hover
your cursor over that part number the note appears.

Also, the update uses a _lot_ more resources than previous versions. Must
be
time to upgrade this old box on my desk.

Yeah, my year old Dell takes a little longer to run the optimization
routine. This may be because you can now select 5 different way to optimize
each indivisual sheet.