Joe_Stein

When I was still dating my wife, she caught me looking at a bikini-clad
girl on a riding lawn mower. When she said "You're not supposed to look
at that.", I countered with "Hey babe, just 'cause I'm on a diet, don't
mean I can't look at the menu." I'm still lookin', and she ain't
complaining.
Eat your hearts out.
Joe

JAMES Mankin wrote:
years ago swimbo and myself took a vacation with her parents to san
deigo while walking on the beach theses two asome looking girls in thong
bikinis walk by of course I looked swimbo gets upset and tells me your
looking at other girls while your with me so I said if god didnt want me
to look at them he would have made them ugly. to which she replys is
that why you dont look at me that way

and yes were divorced now opps
jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP